英 美 ['wɛbstɚ]
- webster (n.)
- "a weaver," Old English webbestre "a female weaver," from web (q.v.) + fem. suffix -ster. Noah Webster's dictionary first published 1828.
- 1. Webster is retiring as head of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
- 2. Mothods L dopa tests were conducted in 33 cases with PD, after UPDRS rating and Webster rating.
- 方法 对33例PD病人, 在进行UPDRS评分和Webster评分后,作一次单剂量左旋多巴试验.
- 3. Webster has not played since suffering a hamstring injury in the opening game.
- 4. Webster's longest lasting legacy is the changes he proposed in spelling.
- 5. Ever since,Webster's dictum has been regarded as a principle of international law．