- wegotism (n.)
- 1797, from we + egotism; "an obtrusive and too frequent use of the first person plural by a speaker or writer" [OED].
- 1. He was kindly and good - natured for all his egotism.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
- 2. What Jeanie least liked in the tone of the letter was a smothered degree of egotism.
- 3. His egotism had never taken the crude form of desiring a dull wife.
- 4. Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
- 5. Of all things , banish the egotism out of your conversation.
- 谈话时, 首先要排除以自我为中心.